[Lazarus] TDateEdit Problem

David Copeland david.copeland at jsidata.ca
Tue Aug 9 14:01:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

Can anyone think of a reason why TDateEdit would stop working in an
application when thay were working before. There are several TDateEdit's
on several forms and they all have stopped responding. If I click on the
form background the DateEdit will close. If I try to manually enter the
date into the edit box it also appears that the DateOrder is not
respected. I am using YMd, but when I try to enter "2011-08-30", the
cursor skips to the month when the first "1" in the year is pressed. I
update from SVN periodically. This app uses GTK2. If I rebuild the app
using QT the TDateEdit's work fine. Also, when I create a new test app
with just a TDateEdit using GTK2, it works properly. I'm probably
missing something simple, but can't see what it is.

My environment is: Linux Opensuse 11.4, svn revision 31916, FPC 2.4.2.

Thanks,
Dave Copeland.