[Lazarus] Build command menu on WinXP is broken(?)

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Tue Aug 9 19:22:23 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
>> It was to be the same code, isn't?
>
> As far as I know they don't use the same code. Mattias should know
> better, but he hasn't been in the mailling list lately, so I suppose
> he is traveling or something.

Felipe,
Thanks for answer my second mail...

I think the Build All from IDE it works, at least the
/branches/fixes_0_9_30, but not works correctly in /trunk -- on WinXP.

I can wait Mattias (or somebody that knows the problem) because I have
the /branches/fixes_0_9_30/ working fine with FPC 2.5.1 now... but I
want to test Lazarus trunk too.

Marcos Douglas