[Lazarus] SQLdb not detect automatically Required field

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:21:01 CEST 2011

On 9 August 2011 18:52, silvioprog  wrote:

> I'm trying to create an OPF,

Sorry I can't help with your problem, but I do have a question...

Just curious. Have you tried tiOPF2? This is a OPF with a lot of
features and very stable code base - been in production use for many
years, by many developers. Not to mention it will save you a boat load
of time, instead of implementing a full featured OPF from scratch.
Also the GUI bindings work well with Delphi VCL, Lazarus LCL and
fpGUI.  Just a thought I would mention all this.

If you have tried tiOPF2, but still needed to implement your own OPF.
Would you mind sharing why you decided against tiOPF?

  - Graeme -