[Lazarus] Console App Development

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:13:44 CEST 2011

On 11 August 2011 21:38, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> I find the choice of going for a console app quite curious.

+1

And this is not the first message (in recent days) where the developer
is considering console app over gui app. Weird, but I guess there must
be a niche market out there we don't know about. :)

Personally, if I had to go console app, I would probably choose
something like FreeVision at this point. I think you get quite a bit
of functionality for free. Though I haven't written a long running
console app (this excludes simple utility apps) in decades.

  - Graeme -