[Lazarus] Why I can't see my own messages in this list?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:52:00 CEST 2011

Am 12.08.2011 13:37, schrieb Tommi Prami:
> Hello,
>
> Is there an way to configure that way? Or is it Group
> rule/policy/setting? Could it be the Gmail problem...
>
> Very difficult to find the Aswers some nice person has given into some
> problem because yopu can ffind the first question :)

It could be the option of your subscription...

and enter your subscribed mail address at the bottom most input field
behind which a button title "Unsubscribe or edit options" is located.
Press the button and then enter your password.
After login you should be at a page where at the bottom some options are
located. For example the following: "Receive your own posts to the list?"
Check that "Yes" is selected there and then save the changes.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I don't know anything else...

Regards,
Sven