[Lazarus] Why I can't see my own messages in this list?

Rich Saunders saunders.richard.p at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:46:52 CEST 2011

Gmail actively suppresses the messages you send to a mailing list when
they are echoed back to the sending Gmail account. Apparently the Gmail
implementers thought it would be adequate for you to have the sent
message in your Sent folder. AFAIK, this is not configurable or able to
be changed (after repeated requests). Both the fact of it and the fact
that you cannot configure it are extremely annoying to the point of
being almost evil. ;)

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6588