[Lazarus] DBGrid X Sqlite3Dataset

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:25:15 CEST 2011

2011/8/7 "ArĂ­ Ricardo Ody" <aro52 at gmx.com>:
> It will appear a new line in the DBGrid. I type some data in the colimns of
> this new line.
>
> How I can get the data typed from my Lazarus code?

Why do you want to do this? To filter the data which can be inputed?
Maybe with a more clear use case some other alternative is easier.

But one could try: TDBGrid.OnEditingDone, combine that with something
from TDBGrid to know which column/line is selected and read the data
in the Dataset. But I am not sure if at this event the data is already
commited to the database.

But in general, I think that TDBGrid is a very generic component, not
something which can be used for every use case.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho