[Lazarus] RE : Console App Development

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Aug 16 09:29:13 CEST 2011

Al 13/08/2011 10:35, En/na Ludo Brands ha escrit:

> So, 50+% is program, resources and libraries. Codetools, which has been
> pointed to frequently, is peanuts. 20M in PixmapCache is enormuous. 17M
> unknown is a mistery.

Unfortunately I know nothing about gtk-2 or qt internals (either alone
or wrt the LCL), so I cannot really help debug the issue, but I know I
have memory leaks when using them depending on font usage.
It's probably a different issue (lazarus itself only uses a handful of
fonts) but maybe it's related on how gtk resources are used in the lcl.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es