[Lazarus] New widgetset

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Aug 16 13:01:01 CEST 2011

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:53:27 +0200,  wrote:

I just checked and the
fragent shader code I use is version 1.2. If I'm not mistaking
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GLSL#Versions [1]) this means that you
need OpenGL 2.1 or newer to work. Can you check this and possibly update
if needed?

Regards, Darius

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:34:53 +0200, wrote:

The error you recieved indicates that you have a problem with the
shader (GLSL). Difficult to tell where this comes from, but it's either
the OpenGL library or your graphics card.

For more verbose information
you can enable {$define NV_REPORT_COMPILE_ERRORS} in nvShaderUtils and
try again.

Can you also email me the output that you get from
glutdemo.pp found in fpc opengl/examples. This example will list quite
some GL information to console. We'll probably find a clue
there.

Regards, Darius

Links:
------