[Lazarus] 67 Open source replacement apps, and we are not on the list :(

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:09:44 CEST 2011

On 08/17/2011 03:46 PM, Zaher Dirkey wrote:

> I think Lazarus is replace for Delphi

Maybe Delphi is considered "cheap", so doesn't qualify for the "really
expensive applications" list. :)

I would also take a few of those suggestions with a pinch of salt.
eg:
Paint.Net and GIMP are definitely NOT replacements for Adobe Photoshop
CS5. Ask any pro photographer and they'll confirm this. Yes I love GIMP,
but it doesn't come close to functionality of CS5.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/