[Lazarus] DBComboBox

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Wed Aug 24 13:46:23 CEST 2011

Hi Michael!

 I beg your pardon but I don't understand your explanation about DBComboBox and DBLookupComboBox. I only want to show a list of codes contained in a SQLite 3 SQL table column and select one them.

 About the rx 1.0: I install it via Package|Install/Uninstall packages, uninstall and install again and can't find new Data Controls(twice) in my 0.9.30 Ide.

 Cheers

 Ricardo