[Lazarus] FPDoc content and editor

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 12:35:40 CEST 2011

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
> On 08/26/2011 07:07 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
>> A look at the HTML source reveals a reference to ../fpdoc.css. This
>> seems to be wrong, no .css in that directory.
>
> I believe this was done to minimize duplication of the .css file. So
> only one "top level" fpdoc.css file is needed, even for multiple
> packages (eg: RTL, FCL, LCL etc).

Right, but then the references should go to that docs/html/fpdoc.css.
This must be fixed in the HTML generator.

> Documentation is a slow and boring process! I am currently documenting
> fpGUI units one by one. I take my hat off for the work Michael has done
> with the RTL, FCL and PDF docs. That is an incredible amount of work
> that doesn't just happen over night.

I know that, having once translated and corrected the Win3.0 API
documentation. That's why I want to revise the documentation now, in the
hope that my work will stay in the repository.

DoDi