[Lazarus] Lazarus Portuguese translation situation

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:26:07 CEST 2011

2011/8/31 Alexsander Rosa <alexsander.rosa at gmail.com>:
> Jokes aside, there's no british whining about GUI strings. Why are the
> portuguese so attached to their language?

I guess you meant "lousy attempts at jokes aside".
Anyway, they're not whining about anything. "They" want to contribute
a translation to Lazarus that they feel better for their national
audience and we should mind our own fucking business.
IMHO British vs American English is much closer than Portuguese vs
Brazilian Portuguese, due to cultural and historical reasons, even
more in the computer field.

Can we just move on?

-Flávio