[Lazarus] Lazarus Portuguese translation situation

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:11:26 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/8/31 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>:
>> Anyway...
>
> It is a horrible tactic to come like this and attempt to destroy the
> discussion with zero arguments and only harsh language.

And you are the one to say that? So that lame remark (joke???) and
saying that "the Portuguese users are whining" is pertinent to the
debate?

> I already made a proposal for reducing the word differences and I am
> waiting for a reply from the portuguese side.

Who should be discussing are the pt_BR and pt_PT translators.
Marcelo hasn't asked for help. Paulo said he already discussed and he
doesn't see a shared translation to be feasible.
I take Maxim's post for a request for action (on the pt_PT side),
which for all effects Paulo has taken/promised.
How they decide or not to cooperate IMO has zero relevance right now.
KDiff3 is enough cooperation.

-Flávio