[Lazarus] CustomDrawn, Android: Crash on Device

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:33:40 CET 2011

>From the log I'd say that it crashes inside Pascal code in the
initialization of the library.

Things are changing so fast that it is hard to say something without
knowing the exact code that you have. I would start by making sure
that you have the latest svn of both the example and the lcl

Then try it in the emulator too.

Then try adding some verbose options to get more info:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Custom_Drawn_Interface#Conditional_defines_accepted_by_LCL-CustomDrawn

Try also the X11 backend to see if it works for you. For the android
example there is also a nonandroid lpi. The Cocoa and Win32 backends
are temporarely off because I started unifying the form Handle types
and they will need adaptation.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho