[Lazarus] CustomDrawn, Android: Crash on Device

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Fri Dec 2 18:10:50 CET 2011

Am 2011-12-02 17:42, schrieb Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho:
> rev33908, the very latest, works for me in Android.

I used eev 33906 and just updated to 33908.
I just tried to compile the example provided with lazarus, only change
is the -Fl path pointing to my ndk (I use ndk r7), and removing the -WR
parameter from project options as the compiler says: "Error: Illegal
parameter: -WR".

As a compiler I use the latest fixes2_6 branch svn.

I'm just setting up an emulator, but never had one so need to work that
out first...

regards
Lukas

--