[Lazarus] RE : compilation erro

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Mon Dec 5 14:53:25 CET 2011

In fact I don't really need LCL package but lclproc unit because my
project needs UTF-8 functions. Anyway, when I disable the LCL package
and include the libtary containing the lclproc unit I get the same error
but, this time with a unit of my project.

I have another project similar to the one having the problem (also a
shared library) and this one compiles without problem !
Please don't ask me to find differences beacause the problematic project
is an evotution (ansi-->UTF-8) with almost all code changed except
functions signatures.

I have also downloaded and installed lazarus build 0.9.31 as of
12/05/2011 with the corresponding FPP: same bad result

Antonio