[Lazarus] RE : RE : compilation erro

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Dec 7 14:31:55 CET 2011

Le 07/12/2011 01:10, Mattias Gaertner a écrit :
> On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:13:24 +0100
> Antonio Fortuny<a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu>  wrote:
>

>> Le 06/12/2011 14:38, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho a écrit :
>>> Don't do that
>> OK
>>> LazUtils requires the package FCL. You need to add this option to the
>>> package FCL too.
>>>
>>> And are you sure that you are using the project options dialog of the
>>> package? Maybe some screenshots would help.
>>>

>> see image at http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/30757138.png/
>> all other options unchanged
>>
>> second image : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/18653445.png/
>>
>> used "Recompile clean"
>> Same for package LazUtils and my project
>> and miracle: IT WORKS. Thanks to you all.
>>
>> BUT question: why those differences with WIN versions ?
> http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progsu99.html
OK, got it.

>> Does this mean that I'm dependent on those manipulations when shared
>> libraries are concerned ?
> Yes.
:'(
>> I have another GUI project and it compiles and executes OK so far.
>> Last but not least:
>> What about the second problem: a new file is open in the editor only
>> when these kind of error araises but non when i introduce some errors
>> that the compiler detects
> Can you give an example?
See attached project
Leave the -fPIC and everything goes well.
Remove it : the well known error message is displayed and the IDE editor
becomes crazy:
error are listed in a editor's created edit page whose name is the
project last folder name !
As far as the project is not saved before closing the strange unit, no
problem otherwise beware of your code !! :-$

Antonio.