[Lazarus] Check changes on disk with loading

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:52:13 CET 2011

2011/12/11 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

> IMO an option to disable "checking files on disk" makes no sense.
> No one ever asked for that.
>
> As I explained: The option is how to check for changes, not if.

Ok, after reading your reply again I got it, and the feature even seems to
work as advertised.
Still, 'Check changes on disk while loading' doesn't mean anything. Maybe
it should be:
 'Read also file contents when checking if file has changed on disk'
It is long but there is room in the dialog.

About wrong trousers: see Terry Pratchett.

 Time trousers? Scary! :)

Juha