[Lazarus] @DBLookupControls users: call for test

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Tue Dec 13 00:47:37 CET 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
<luizmed at oi.com.br> wrote:
> On 12/12/2011 16:58, Marcos Douglas wrote:
>>

>> Resume:
>> The problem exists if the user typed a value that not exists on list
>> (DataSet) but the KeyValue continue with the last value selected
>> before.
>>

> Yes. The underly problem is in ComboBox with AutodropDown not updating
> ItemIndex correctly. I will look if is a colateral effect of AutoDropDown or
> win32 behavior

Before the patch it works fine using the EditingDone event, as I wrote
before (sorry don't see that before, but this event is dynamic for all
TDBLookupCombo, in all forms, a long time ago...) so, IMHO this is a
colateral effect, as you said.

I tried to find the bug but I could not found it.  =(

Marcos Douglas