[Lazarus] What's the correct way to use TRegexEngine?

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 19:33:48 CET 2011

I think the first step is to add FPC 2.6 to the Installer package (at least
on Windows). On Linux, I always download the "recomended" version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/Lazarus%20Linux%20i386%20DEB/Lazarus%200.9.30.2/
as you can see, it´s offered two versions of FPC and that´s the version
i´ll use...
William de Oliveira Ferreira
Bacharel em Sistemas de Informação