[Lazarus] freeaddrinfo not found in dll WS2_32.dll on w2k??

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Dec 26 16:47:46 CET 2011

please ignore this... the problem IS with the libmysql.dll file and that w2k
doesn't have this freeaddrinfo procedure in it... the code used also goes deeper
than lazarus (back to base FPC database stuffs) and probably should be posted in
one of the FPC areas... at least the possible fix for it if that might be
incorporated... i dunno... it is deeper than i have gone in a GUI environment
before so for now, i'm dropping it in this area...