[Lazarus] Problem with JVM and/or native types

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:09:56 CET 2011

On 28.12.2011 23:56, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:26:02 +0100
> Sven Barth<pascaldragon at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hello together!
>>
>> I'm currently experimenting with the JVM port and I have a problem when
>> navigating a source file of mine (Lazarus revision 34392). The
>> problematic locations are marked with "// (number)" of which the error
>> is explained below.
>> [...]
>
>> (1) here the message in the stdout when doing Ctrl+Click is:
>> ### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: ": erwartet aber 'java.lang'
>> gefunden" at Line=11763 Col=35 in
>> "/mnt/data/source/fpc/fpc-jvm/rtl/android/jvm/androidr14.pas"
>> (2) here the message in the stdout when doing Ctrl+Shift+Down is:
>> ### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "; erwartet aber const gefunden"
>> at Line=37 Col=5 in "/home/sven/projects/android/trainlog/traindata.pas"
>
> Fixed in trunk.

It works indeed better (number (2)  is solved and some Ctrl+Click into
import units work), but I'm still getting errors.

1.) I have seen that you check for the define "JVM". Shouldn't this be
"CPUJVM" instead? (just asking)

2.) If I e.g. click on the $include file at the bottom of the androidr14
unit (or any other converted unit that contains a "external" formal
class declaration) I still get the error message mentioned at (1) in my
old mail. The error location always appears at the first "external '...'
name '...'" location. [Other actions cause this error as well, not only
clicking on the include file name]

Regards,
Sven