[Lazarus] Documentation update (CHM building, lazutils)

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:52:59 CET 2011

2011/12/30 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:

> I don't understand why (platform specific) shell scripts shall be used for
> documentation purposes - is Pascal not suited for such tasks? ;-)

How about putting all the functionality necessary to build the
documentation into lazbuild? It already has an option to build the IDE
(lazbuild --build-ide), it has all units needed to read current
Lazarus configuration, paths, etc, wouldn't it be consequent to make
it also able to replace the shell scripts to build the docs (lazbuild
--build-chmdoc)?

Bernd