[Lazarus] Lazarus and Word.Application

Csabi chubby1 at freemail.hu
Tue Feb 8 14:41:19 CET 2011

Hi everybody! I have a question about word.application. I cannot make Lazarus compiled program to insert 2 rows into a word doc, first line be bold. wordapp:=getactiveoleobject('Word.Application');wordapp.selection.font.bold:=true; or false, doesn't matter. Either i pick font.bold, font.size, font.name, I get an error, that points to "bold" is not a member or property, or such kind of message.What is very funny that I can read its value showmessage(wordapp.selection.font.bold);  -1 if bold, 0 if not bold. Could anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance,Csabi