[Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Fri Feb 25 05:52:52 CET 2011

Hi All,
Lazarus 0.9.31 Date 2011-02-13 FPC 2.4.3 SVN Revision 29483 i386-win32-win32/win64
I am having the following problem with a Lazarus project. It compiles and runs okay but I am unable to view the source code.
I have about 8 forms with units, and I open the units, and open main.pas then select View / Source code and the source code editor window fails to open. I can view my forms in design mode without seeing the source code.
I cannot find the documentation on which function key will display the source code window. The View / Source code menu is not working (e.g fails to open the editor window).
Best Regards,	Peter E. WilliamsHobart, Australia