[Lazarus] I am just wondering

Zelimir Ikovic zelimir_ikovic at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 18:39:25 CET 2011

It doesnot have to be full conversion but at least some help!
I have 20000 lines VB6 program and I am not sure how to start.
Just write all lines again line by line, function by function etc

or try to make a program that will generate GUI positions, and properties
and import VB6 code (commented) and place it on right place, and then continue to fix and test

''''''''''''''''''''
VB6 FORM
''''''''''''''''''''
Begin VB.ListBox List1