[Lazarus] Jump back after using "Find declaration"?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:50:33 CET 2011

On Saturday, 5 February 2011, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at .....> wrote:

> In Lazarus I don't see the back arrow, so I wonder if there is an
> alternate way of doing the jump back?

In the edit or search menu is the "back/forward history" via Ctrl+h.
You can also install the "editor toolbar" add-on package (included
with Lazarus). You can then add almost any menu option as toolbar
buttons above the editor window. I have placed the back/forward
buttons there in my setup. The editor toolbar also has other jump to
certain parts in a code unit feature.

  - Graeme -