[Lazarus] following wiki for new clean install from SVN...

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:18:23 CET 2011

On 09/02/2011 08:33, Sven Barth wrote:

> At least on XP and newer TortoiseSVN does not need a reboot...

AFAIR they (TSVN) recommend it themselves (at least when I was installing TSVN 1.6.5 build 16974)
in their installation program;

And no, I did not, because I stumbled  upon some instructions that said you may achieve the
same if you kill explorer.exe and restart it;

But I imagine that may not be possible for someone who does not have administrative rights.

> Also on Windows using TortoiseSVN is in my opinion much more productive than using the command line client (says someone who likes to use the console on Linux...)

+1.