[Lazarus] substr return wrong string with some utf8 char

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:58:31 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-10 16:24, Hans-Peter Diettrich het geskryf:

>> http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/lclproc/utf8copy.html
>
> Do you realize how useless that "documentation" is?

:-)
I think Michael van Canneyt got it right with FPC and FCL documentation
- don't publish what isn't documented. Currently code-navigation is more
useful than those pages.

I would love to know what MakeMinMax() does (I did not look at the
code)? From the procedure name itself, it doesn't give a lot of clues. I
would guess it returns some Min and Max values (based on the var
parameters), but from what source?  :-)

http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/lclproc/makeminmax.html

Regards,
  - Graeme -