[Lazarus] Did the executable output path change?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:22:57 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-11 15:46, Andreas Schneider het geskryf:

> Fair enough, but I guess it should probably be forbidden by mailman
> (which, afaik, offers filtering). So it's up to the mailinglist owner.

These are the rules for most mailing lists....

Yes, that one relates to fpc-pascal, but I would have expected the same
rules for the lazarus mailing list too. It's common rules/etiquette that
should be known by all.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/