[Lazarus] Old OpenSUSE 10.2 and Laz 29544

theo xpde at theo.ch
Mon Feb 14 18:47:17 CET 2011

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> Does  ls -l /usr/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0*  tell you anything useful?

No, this lib doesn't seem to be installed here, but this was no problem so far.
I haven't even changed the compiler (*2.4.2 [2010/11/22] for i386)
I have only upgraded Lazarus from one of the first 0.9.31 versions to *0.9.31 r29544, and
now the linker wants libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.
As I said, this is when I try to build even the simplest project, the IDE itself builds and runs without complaining about this lib,
so it is not strictly necessary it seems.

Thank you
Theo