[Lazarus] Old OpenSUSE 10.2 and Laz 29544

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:26:02 CET 2011

theo kirjoitti tiistai 15 helmikuu 2011 19:42:59:
>  > Maybe wait till the new version 10.4 before updating.
>
> You probably mean 11.4. Yes, I think I'll install this version when it's
> out.

Sorry yes. I mixed the numbers. It means my original claim was not true
either.  IIRC "zypper dup" works starting from OpenSuse 11.1.
I don't have OpenSuse currently in my main machine but I am planning to switch
back.

I read about DoDi's hardware related problems. It can be that OpenSuse doesn't
support all HW combinations as well as some other distros. I didn't experience
that myself though.

Juha