[Lazarus] Testing 0.9.29: Main Thread Events

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:13:08 CET 2011

2011/2/17 Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de>:
> On 02/16/2011 09:01 PM, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>>
>> For people used to release candidates, consider the current 0.9.29
>> snapshots to be 0.9.30RC2.
>>
>> Happy testing.
>
> Some testing results regarding MainThreadEvents.

Let me help you focusing your testing, so that it gives useful
information about the quality of the 0.9.30 release compared to the
last release 0.9.28.2.

* Use 0.9.29.
* Use fpc 2.4.2
* Use the default widget set, or alternatively the qt widgetset on linux.

If you find problems, try  to find out if those problems occurred with
lazarus 0.9.28.2 / fpc 2.2.4 too.
Then try to find out if they happen with lazarus 0.9.31 / fpc 2.4.2 too.

Thanks,
Vincent