[Lazarus] Testing 0.9.29: Main Thread Events

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Feb 17 14:27:54 CET 2011

On 02/17/2011 01:45 PM, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Then I assume it won't work with older versions either
Supposedly you are right
> and it is not
> relevant with the respect to testing 0.9.29 for the upcoming 0.9.30
> release.
There are some bug reports in the fpc bug tracker. I This is why I did
the testing project that makes it easy to verify (and maybe fix) this
kind of bugs.

I recently updated issue 0013120 with the results of the program but
that was with Lararus revision 29134 and lacking the results for gtk1.

If bugfixes are not intended for the new release, you of course can
ignore this.

Maybe I should update the issue again.

-Michael