[Lazarus] Testing 0.9.29

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:44:02 CET 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:01:30 +0100, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:

>2011/1/15 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
>> When 0.9.30 fixes branch is updated, please give use some time to
>> re-test those changes before a release is made.
>
>I think the time is now.
>
>For people used to release candidates, consider the current 0.9.29
>snapshots to be 0.9.30RC2.
>
>Happy testing.

Now tested and found a minor bug in TLabel:
1. Put label on form
2. Set Alignment=taRightJustify and Autosize=true
3. Enter text and observe that the label is still anchored on its
*left* hand side (expands to the right).

In Delphi labels that have taRightJustify will automatically
expand/contract on the left side so the right edge is fixed.
Very handy if the label is a descriptor for another visual control and
can hold varying sized text (different languages for example).

I don't have a previous Lazarus version handy so I can't say if this
is old...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden