[Lazarus] Identifier not found, but code completion works....

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:43:52 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-19 17:03, Mattias Gaertner het geskryf:
> 3. The uses section is split, reducing readability.

I've never found that an issue, or ever heard any programmer complain
about that - so it's probably your own preference. After all, the whole
unit is split in two section. ;-)

> disadvantages, so I recommend to avoid the implementation uses section
> whenever possible.

This makes no sense - yet again. I have only ever seen this statement
being used in the Lazarus IDE project - nowhere else. In my experience
(just like in Delphi) it reduces circular unit dependencies if you use
the implementation section as much as possible, before the interface
uses section.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/