[Lazarus] Identifier not found, but code completion works....

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:54:03 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-21 09:50, Graeme Geldenhuys het geskryf:
> Op 2011-02-21 09:41, Mattias Gaertner het geskryf:
>>
>> You can't create circular dependencies with only interface
>> dependencies. Only implementation uses section allow this.
>
> Really?  See attached project. Took me all of 30 seconds to create such
> an example for you. Only Interface uses sections are used.

And just to be clear...by that I mean, to get the "circular unit
reference error" in FPC. So simply using Interfaces uses section only
doesn't resolve such an issue.

Yes it is a crap example, but I have seen much more complex code where
dependencies are required, and the only way to get that code to compile,
was to move some units to the implementation section, or use the
Interfaces language feature.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/