[Lazarus] Identifier not found, but code completion works....

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Tue Feb 22 10:27:03 CET 2011

Am 22.02.2011 08:35, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:

> No point
> in recommending all developers changes their style of coding, when the
> issue is in the compiler - not the language. Rather try and fix

Feel free to do so, we are all waiting for at least five years for
somebody to fix it :) I estimate that it takes me on month of fulltime
work to fix it by rewriting the whole unit loading mechanism. I simply
don't have the time to do and it seems nobody else either.

> the
> cause of the problem, not the symptom.

If you can't heal a disease, you can at least try to reduce the symptoms.