[Lazarus] Portable way to get accurate timestamps?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:11:49 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-25 13:45, Sven Barth het geskryf:

>> libc   (FPC wrapper to the libc library)
>>
>> ...more specifically...
>>
>> packages/libc/src/timeh.inc
>
> No, no, no and again no.
>
> Don't suggest anyone to use the unit libc. It's only there for
> compatibilty for Kylix and works only on i386-linux.

Yes, yes, yes and again yes.... I know that. :) That is why I explicitly
said "FPC wrapper to the libc library" ....  I did NOT say the 'libc unit'.

> But as a fallback for 2.4 kernels the old Now variant could be used.

Correct. Petr's implementation doesn't have that bit, but it's one
simple line to add.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/