[Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Fri Feb 25 17:13:47 CET 2011

Hi Martin,

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:41:13 +0000
From: lazarus at mfriebe.de
To: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

    On 25/02/2011 04:52, Peter Williams wrote:

      Hi All,

      Lazarus 0.9.31 Date 2011-02-13 FPC 2.4.3 SVN Revision 29483
      i386-win32-win32/win64

      I am having the following problem with a Lazarus project. It
        compiles and runs okay but I am unable to view the source code.

      I have about 8 forms with units, and I open the units, and
        open main.pas then select View / Source code and the source code
        editor window fails to open. I can view my forms in design mode
        without seeing the source code.

>Maybe the source code window got somehow coordinates outside your
    visble screen?

>Have a look t the Environment / "Window" options...

Thanks, that fixed it. It is crazy how it happened. :-) Oh well, no real harm done.