[Lazarus] New component - Delphi Form to HTML Converter (F2H) component

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Fri Feb 25 22:42:39 CET 2011

Hi Vincent,

> Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:23:37 +0100
> From: vincent.snijders at gmail.com
> To: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
> Subject: Re: [Lazarus] (no subject)
>
> 2011/2/25 Peter Williams <pewilliams2010 at live.com>:
> > Hi Vincent & Ann,
> > I have finished as much work as I can on the Form2Html project for Lazarus.
> > Could Vincent please contact me and I will send you a copy of the zipped
> > code for Lazarus (171 KB).
> > This code is to be included into the Lazarus component repositories.
>
> Create a wiki page for your component as explained here:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Code_Conversion_Guide#Creating_a_Code_Release_Page
>
> Then you can send me (a link to) a source zip.

I have created an new entry for it here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Delphi_Form_to_HTLM_converter
Actually that is a typo in the title: it should read "Delphi Form to HTML converter" ... can you please edit this?, thanks.
Where is the best location for me to upload the zip file of the source code to? Please tell me the URL.

> Vincent

Pew :-)