[Lazarus] New component - Delphi Form to HTML Converter (F2H) component

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:09:58 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> The point is that with this approach, a GUI is still needed on the server to
> create the GUI forms (which are then transformed to HTML).

I think you are not picturing the same architecture as I. In my idea
there would be a new widgetset in Lazarus, called for example "web"
and it would implement converting the LCL object structure to HTML.
There would be no GUI code, because it would be completely separted
from other widgetsets, like gtk.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho