[Lazarus] Android and QT ?

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Feb 28 20:40:08 CET 2011

On Saturday 26 February 2011 18:37:00 Razvan Adrian Bogdan wrote:
> Could Lazarus use the same C wrapper it now uses on Linux since Android is
> mostly a Linux distro with different GUI ?
Most probably. But w/o an Android I have not tried yet.
Can you check out if you can already make a small app in Qt c++
(just a window and a button hooked to quit).
I do not know the state of android-lighthouse

Then you can see how much of the fpc binding compiles.
Compiling the binding has very similar requirements
as to compiling a Qt c++ library (which is what it is)

regards,

Den Jean