[Lazarus] Is the lazarus fixes_0_9_28 branch maintained?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:07:58 CET 2011

I am setting up my dev environment in a new laptop I received just
before Xmas. So I have installed FPC 2.4.2 from the installer
(windows).

Now I am looking at Lazarus and I know I cannot use the installer from
SF since it is about 18 months old. Instaed I have the choice to get
the sources from SVN and build myself (simple task).

But now I wonder if I should go for trunk or the fixes_0_9_28 branch?
If I remember correctly I have seen that the fixes_0_9_28 branch is no
longer maintained, is this really so?
Is there some other branch I should use rather than trunk?

I intend to develop a simple application using serial (RS232)
communications, which will later be cross-compiled for an ARM embedded
system.

Advice appreciated.

--
Bo Berglund