[Lazarus] Rxnew component install error on amd64

Diwakoe diwakoe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:40:50 CET 2011

Dear all,

We got error when install rxnew component installed on lazarus amd64,
error said "/home/lazp/proj/pack/rxfpc/rxmemds.pas(831,32) Error:
Illegal type conversion: "TField" to "LongInt" and point to this line
"DataEvent(deFieldChange, Longint(Field));" the rest line is like
this:

if not (State in [dsCalcFields, dsFilter, dsNewValue]) then
      DataEvent(deFieldChange, Longint(Field));

Is there any rxnew component for amd64? before this I'm using 32bit
version lazarus and installed well on it.

Thanks,
Diwa

--
Semua rasa ada disini