[Lazarus] Is the lazarus fixes_0_9_28 branch maintained?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:17:56 CET 2011

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:07:50 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>How would I get an fpc cross-compiler for ARM embedded targets?
>My target runs an embedded version of Debian. But I work in
>Windows....

Let me make this more precise:
I want to know if there exists an FPC 2.4.2 cross-compiler for the ARM
CPU that runs on Windows (my development environment) and produces ARM
code?

If so where can I get an installer for it?

I tried to locate it via the FPC website but I think I was lost in the
process. I seem to have gotten to compilers running on Linux rather
than compilers running on Windows and producing code for Linux on an
ARM platform...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden