[Lazarus] That pesky LazarusPackageIntf

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Mon Jan 3 21:58:46 CET 2011

Thanks very much for your reply!

I am using the debian installation packages in the testing repo, described here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_release_version_for_Ubuntu#Long_version:_step_by_step
(thanks, Vincent!!)

I notice that you mention LCL, and now that you mention it, it is ringing a
bell. I think last night that things started working after I resolved an
installation dependency conflict with two of the LCL installation packages.
Might this have been the cause? If some LCL components were not installed
properly, that could cause a problem with LazarusPackageIntf?

Cheers,
David