[Lazarus] Test the Lazarus fixes_0_9_30 branch

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:44:09 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-05 12:38, Paul Ishenin het geskryf:
>> 0018397  IDE Options | Event Log | has a empty groupbox
> This groupbox is reserved for future. Event log is not implemented now
> but I hope it will be before the 1.0 release.

OK thanks. May I then suggest that the groupbox, or even better, the whole
"Event Log" dialog be removed or made hidden for the 0.9.30 release. No
point in advertising something that is not working or not even implemented
in was is not be a "stable release".

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/