[Lazarus] What are "widgets" in lazarus?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 14:05:26 CET 2011

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2011-01-05 14:24, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:
>> Yes, I was going to mention that but at present it's unclear whether
>> it's immediately usable from the Lazarus IDE.
>
> fpGUI works with any IDE or editor - their are no dependencies to a
> specific IDE.

Right, so you're saying that it's not integrated with Lazarus to the
same extent that the LCL is. If that is the case I'm not sure that it's
going to be a painless option for Bo.

Bo, I suggest that you check that your board supports GTK etc. If it
doesn't support GTK but it does have basic X graphics then fpGUI might
be the least painful option.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk